Begin your romantic sojourn in the city of lakes!
Once you reach Udaipur, you will be received by your driver at the airport/railway station who will take you to the hotel. Complete the check in formalities, and after resting for a while, leave for your sightseeing tour to Moti Magri and Chetak Smarak, which is a memorial park.Later, indulge in boating in Fateh Sagar Lake and spend a romantic evening. You can also visit the Nehru Garden, Vintage Car Museum, and Monsoon Palace if time allows. After the tour, come to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Leave for a day to the spellbinding town of Chittorgarh.
After a hearty breakfast, leave for the spectacular town of Chittorgarh. For a visit to the Chittorgarh Fort, It is one of the largest forts in India and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site worth witnessing for a mesmerizing experience. Spend some time here, explore the nearby area, and capture pictures against the breath-taking beauty of the fort and the natural beauty nearby. Later, come back to your hotel in Udaipur for a relaxing overnight stay and refresh yourselves for the next day.
Distance between Udaipur and Chittorgarh: 115 km
Witness the eternal beauty of the city by visiting its major attractions!
After breakfast, get ready and drive around to explore the city of Udaipur. Begin with an enriching tour of the City Palace, and then cover Gulab Bagh, the Zoo, Saheli on Ki Bari, Lake Pichola, and Jagdish Temple. These mesmerizing places in the city will add to your memories. Later, watch a puppet show at Bagore ki Haveli before heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Bid a sweet farewell to the romantic cities in the land of royalty.
Ends the journey of the Udaipur tour, after having your breakfast, check out from the hotel. Your driver will drop you back at the airport/railway station so that you can head back to your home.
· GST @ 5% (Govt Service Tax)
· Any Air Fare / Train Fare
· Lunch / Dinner on all the days.
· Additional / personal use of vehicle
· Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral waters, beverages, porterage , tips, phone calls, laundry etc
· Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
· Monument Entrance Fees & Local Guide
· Camera fees,
· Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
· Govt service tax (GST) as per prevailing rates.