Day 01: Arrival Jaipur & Half Day City Tour
On arrival in Jaipur you will be assisted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Post check in, you will proceed to the Birla Temple which is one of the largest temples in Jaipur, often frequented by tourists.
Following this, you will be transferred to Nahargarh Fort which offers stunning views of the city at sunset. No trip to Jaipur is complete without a visit to the iconic Chokhi Dhani, where you will enjoy Rajasthani Food, camel rides, the live performances and the authentic cuisine. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseen
After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for a full day city tour which is the highlight of the Jaipur Tour Package. First is the excursion to the sprawling Amber Fort, which includes an elephant ride / jeep ride up the ramparts to the main courtyard.
Next you will proceed to visit majestic Jaigarh fort which has the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Enroute you will visit spiritual healing at the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the Valley of Flowers.
Witness the architectural marvel that is Hawa Mahal which is situated right in the middle of the old city. Follow this up with a visit to the adjoining jewellery market, Johari Bazaar.
Later lunch you will visit the City Palace , observatory and museums showcasing artifacts from a grand era. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast at Hotel, you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
· GST @ 5% (Govt Service Tax)
· Any Air Fare / Train Fare
· Lunch / Dinner on all the days.
· Additional / personal use of vehicle
· Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral waters, beverages, porterage , tips, phone calls, laundry etc
· Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
· Monument Entrance Fees & Local Guide
· Camera fees,
· Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
· Govt service tax (GST) as per prevailing rates.