Day 01: Arrival Goa
Once you arrived at Goa International Airport / Railway Station, you will meet by our driver and transfer to Hotel. Check in hotel and relax. Rest of the day at leisure or you can go for shopping at flea market and enjoy night life of Goa. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Sightseen of South Goa
After Breakfast at hotel, get ready for sightseen of South Goa start with a visit of Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol. Also visit Portuguese architectural buildings to the colonial like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Later visit of Dona Paula and Miramar Beach. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Sightseen of North Goa
After breakfast, get ready to explore Goa start with visit of 16th century built Aguada Fort, then Chapora Fort, Coco Beach, Calangute Beach, Calangute Annexe, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Excursion to Dudhsagar waterfalls and spice plantation
After breakfast, get ready to the wondrous Dudhsagar waterfalls. Enjoy trek to the waterfalls and feed to monkeys. Later enjoy a walk in the aromatic spice plantations. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Goa Departure
After breakfast and check out from hotel, proceed to airport / railway station to board flight / train back to your home destination.
· Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels.
· Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
· Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Etios/AC Innova / AC tempo traveller / similar vehicle.
· GST @ 5% (Govt Service Tax)
· Any Air Fare / Train Fare
· Lunch and Dinner on all the days.
· Additional / personal use of vehicle
· Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral waters, beverages, porterage , tips, phone calls, laundry etc
· Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
· Monument Entrance Fees & Local Guide
· Camera fees,
· Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions